Blockchain Identity Management Market is Growing at a Highest CAGR of 52.5% by 2026 | Blockverify, BTL Group, Cambridge Blockchain, LLC, Civic Technologies
Blockchain identity management offers a secure and decentralized solution for digital identity enabling distributed trust model. The blockchain technology is transforming the existing identity management system by offering the self-sovereign identity over decentralized networks as sharing multiple IDs may lead to security concerns and data breaches. Since blockchain enables decentralization, it eliminates the aforementioned intermediaries between any interaction and communication. Blockchain technology helps improving the existing identity management by resolving the issues of identity theft, KYC onboarding, and lack of control over personal data.
Global Blockchain Identity Management Market is projected to register a CAGR of 52.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Influencing players of this market are: Amazon Web Services, Bitfury Group, Bitnation, Blockverify, BTL Group, Cambridge Blockchain, LLC, Civic Technologies, Coinfirm, Evernym, Factom, Existence ID, IBM Corporation, KYC-CHAIN, Netki, Microsoft, Neuroware, OriginalMy.com, Peer Ledger, uPort, UniqID, Tradle, Oracle, ShoCard, Nodalblock among others.
The Blockchain Identity Management report published by DBMR offer top quality, authentic and wide ranging valuable data which helps the client to get exact and accurate information in the precise manner. The researchers and analysts have provided in depth analysis of the market segmentation based on type, application and geography. This Blockchain Identity Management report also sheds light on the vendor landscape, in order to inform the readers about the changing dynamics of the market. In terms of the competitive analysis, a detailed company profiling of leading players, as well as Porter’s Analysis has been presented in this study, which can be helpful and beneficial in strengthening their position in the global market.
Segmentation: Blockchain Identity Management Market
By Networks (Permissioned, Permissionless),
By Provider (Application Providers, Middleware Providers, Infrastructure Providers),
By Organization Size (Large Enterprise, Small Enterprises, Medium-Sized Enterprises),
By Industry (BFSI, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecom and IT, Retail and E-Commerce, Transport and Logistics, Real Estate, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Others)
By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Middle East and Africa)
- In February, 2019, IBM unveiled its latest product portfolio for Internet of things (IoT) solutions which involve advanced analytics and artificial intelligence for assisting intensive organizations such as Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
- In November, 2018, Amazon Web Services announced its 13 latest machine learning capabilities and services, which include 1/18 scale autonomous racing car for developers and a custom chip for machine learning inference.
- In October, 2018, Civic Technologies, Inc. launched a new solution, Civic Connect. Civic Connect is an app-to-app integration which enables mobile apps to integrate Civic Secure Login and reusable KYC to authenticate users.
Regional Analysis for Blockchain Identity Management Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]