(2018 – 2023) Global Data Loss Prevention Market Size, Trends, CAGR Status, Market Growth, Analysis and Forecast | 360 Market Updates
Global Data Loss Prevention Market (2018 – 2023) research report is expected to register a CAGR of 23.59% over a five years forecast period. Additionally, Data Loss Prevention market report also examines the market by discussing market dynamics such as opportunities, threats, challenges, drivers, restrictions, and other trends of market. The growing adoption of multi-factor techniques is expected to aid the growth to Data Loss Prevention market, during the forecast period.
List of Key players operating in the Global Data Loss Prevention Market are –
- Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- GTB Technologies
- Trustwave Holdings Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Digital Guardian
- Forcepoint LLC
- McAfee LLC
- Absolute Software Corporation
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Gemalto NV
- Sophos Group PLC
- and Drainware
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887312
The Data Loss Prevention Market was valued at USD 1.47 billion in 2017, and is expected to record a CAGR of over 23.59%, during the forecast period of 2018-2023, to reach USD 5.24 billion, by 2023. The market has been segmented by deployment type (on-premise, cloud-based), solution (network DLP, endpoint DLP, storage-based DLP), service (managed service, professional service), end-user industry, and region.
Data loss prevention (DLP) solutions are gaining traction, as enterprises are looking for different ways to reduce the risk of data leakage to external entities. Technology providers are developing automated solutions that enable enterprises to counter the rising number and sophistication of attackers, through integration and acquisitions.
Various factors, such as increasing data breaches and lack of knowledge about the security concerns of employees are contributing to the growth of the market studied. Moreover, the demand is also driven being by the growing adoption of cloud-based services, data transfer across public cloud services, and increasing focus on the insider threat that many organizations face on a daily basis. As the demand for digital assets is expected to increase in the future, so is the need for data protection solutions. However, performance concerns and lack of awareness are projected to hamper the growth of the data loss prevention market, over the forecast period.
Rising Data Breaches and Cyber Attacks across the Globe Fueling the Market’s Growth
Data breaches have gained extensive attention, as businesses of all the sizes have become increasingly reliant, on cloud computing, digital data, and workforce mobility. With sensitive data being stored on enterprise databases on local machines and cloud servers, breaching a company’s data has become as simple as gaining access to restricted networks. Publicly disclosed data breaches have increased in frequency, due to which, public awareness regarding the potential for data breaches has begun to rise. Most of the significant data breaches recorded in history were reported in 2005 or beyond, due to the exponential growth in the global volume of data, year after year.
CyberScout has been reporting on the number of data breaches and records exposed in the United States, since 2005. According to CyberScount, in 2016, around 1,093 data breaches were recorded in the United States, with 36.6 million records exposed. On the other hand, around 1,579 data breaches were reported in 2017, with at least 178.96 million total records exposed, thereby indicating an exponential increase in breaches. Besides, according to Risk Based Security, during the first three months of 2018, there were a total of 686 global data breaches, which resulted in 1.46 billion records being exposed. The majority of the breaches recorded resulted from hacking attacks. To counter the increasing number of data breaches and mounting security threats, small businesses and large enterprises are looking for enhanced solutions, thereby augmenting the growth of the data loss prevention market.
North America Expected to Account for the Largest Data Loss Prevention Market Share
The dominance of North America in the market studied can be attributed to the early and robust adoption of Big Data and cloud technologies. However, the region has an advanced infrastructure capability, thus leading to the largest revenue generation, in the market studied. The rise in the number of cyber-attacks and the need to protect data are boosting the demand for DLP (data loss prevention) solutions, across various businesses. Moreover, the enactment of stringent government initiatives to enhance the security of customer information is projected to boost the growth of the North American segment, over the forecast period.
Have any Query Related Data Loss Prevention market? Feel free to Ask our Industry Experts @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887312
Key Answers Catch in Analysis are:
– Which geographical region would have more demand for Data Loss Prevention product/services?
– What are the business strategies accepted by leading players in the Data Loss Prevention region-wise market?
– Which country would see the precipitous rise in CAGR & annual Data Loss Prevention growth?
– What is the ongoing & estimated Data Loss Prevention market size in the upcoming years?
– What is the Data Loss Prevention market possibility for long-term investment?
– What type of opportunity would the country provide for current and Data Loss Prevention market new players?
– What are the risk and challenges involved in Data Loss Prevention suppliers?
– What are the factors which would propel the demand for the Data Loss Prevention product in coming years?
– What is the impact study of numerous factors in the growth of the Global Data Loss Prevention market?
– What are the latest trends in the regional Data Loss Prevention market and how prosperous they are?
Reasons to Purchase Data Loss Prevention Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Data Loss Prevention market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Data Loss Prevention market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Order a Copy Of Data Loss Prevention Market Report – https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887312
Data Loss Prevention Market Report TOC Includes:
- Overview of Data Loss Prevention market, scope of report and include research phases
- Data Loss Prevention market insight based on industry analysis and forecast analysis
- Covers market drivers, restraints and opportunity faced by market
- Market segmentation and analysis by product types and applications
- Regional market analysis based on market size, growth rate and forecast year
- Competitive analysis based on mergers and joint ventures
- Share recent development and strategies of current Data Loss Prevention market
“We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags: Google News, Data Loss Prevention Market, Data Loss Prevention Europe Market, Data Loss Prevention APAC Market, Data Loss Prevention Market By Application, Data Loss Prevention Market By Rising Trends, Data Loss Prevention Market Development, Data Loss Prevention Market Forecast, Data Loss Prevention Market Future, Data Loss Prevention Market Growth, Data Loss Prevention Market In Key Countries, Data Loss Prevention Market Latest Report, Data Loss Prevention Market Swot Analysis, Data Loss Prevention Market Top Manufacturers, Data Loss Prevention Sales Market, Data Loss Prevention United States Market, Data Loss Prevention Market share, Data Loss Prevention Market Size, Data Loss Prevention market Trends, Data Loss Prevention Market 2018, Data Loss Prevention market 2019