Digital Inspection Market is projected to grow at CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast to 2025
The Global Digital Inspection Market accounted for USD 17.10 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Digital inspections are inspections performed by technicians using a device – a laptop or tablet – to record the results. On some platforms, the inspection results are printed out and added to a shop management system (SMS) manually. Digital inspection offers real time video inspection for gross imaging, quality control, teaching, electronics inspection, forensics and assembly. It also delivers non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment and solutions consisting remote visual inspection, eddy current, radiography, computed tomography, ultrasound and hardness testing products. This technology is majorly used in sectors comprising automotive, manufacturing, electronics and semiconductor, aerospace and defense, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Expansion in technology over traditional methods is one of the factors which are fueling the market lucratively.
Top Competitors of Digital Inspection Market Report:
Top players operating in the global digital inspection market consist of FARO Technologies, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, HEXAGON, Nikon, MISTRAS Group, Inc., Carl Zeiss, Basler AG, National Instruments, Olympus Corporation, Zetec, Inc.,Mitutoyo America Corporation, Cognex Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION, OMRON Corporation, Gom, Shining 3D Tech, iPromar and Fprimec Solutions among others.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market
Segmentation Of Digital Inspection Market Report :
- The global digital inspection market is segmented based on offering, technology, dimension, end-user and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the global digital inspection market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of technology, the global digital inspection market is segmented into machine vision, NDT and metrology. NDT are sub segmented into visual inspection, radiography, ultrasonic and eddy current.
- On the basis of dimension, the global digital inspection market is segmented into 2 dimensions and 3 dimensions.
- On the basis of end-user, the global digital inspection market is segmented into electronics and semiconductor, automotive, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, public infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Other segment consists of glass, rubber, plastics, and polymers, printing, wood, paper, and pulp.
- Based on geography, the global digital inspection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market
This Digital Inspection Market research report is formulated by using integrated advancements and latest technology to obtain the most excellent results. The information and analysis covered in the Digital Inspection Market report brings into light the types of consumers, their preferences about the product, their buying intentions and their ideas about the enhancement of a product. A good number of top competitors are taken into consideration in this report to obtain the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market. Breakdown and estimations of important industry trends, market drivers, market restraints, market size, market share and sales volume have been explained very well in the report.
Get Detailed TOC: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market
Besides, this marketing research report assists in planning by providing accurate and state-of-the-art information about the consumer’s demands, their buying preferences, attitudes and their changing tastes about the specific product. Digital Inspection Market deals with several markets internationally including Asia, North America, South America, and Africa in accord with the client’s needs. To acquire knowledge about the current and future market status, global, local and regional level is considered in this report which offers business insights at the extensive marketplace. The report also illustrates the CAGR values for the historic year 2018, the base year 2018, and the forecast for the year 2018-2025.