Digital Textile Printing Market Growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market accounted for USD 1.76 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Digital textile printing is described as any ink jet based method of printing colorants onto fabric. digital textile printing is referred to when identifying either printing smaller designs onto garments (T-shirts, dresses, promotional wear; abbreviated as DTG, which stands for Direct to Garment) and printing larger designs onto large format rolls of textile. Digital printing alludes to a printing technique for the assortment of a digital based picture = media. Digital textile printing is the method of adding colorful designs to numerous sorts of texture or fabrics by utilizing digital inkjet printing equipment. Digital textile printing gives the capacity to print detailed outlines in splendid colors.
Major Key Players Of The Digital Textile Printing Market :
Some of the major players in the digital textile printing market are Durst, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc, MIMAKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD., JV Digital Printing, Seiko Epson Corporation, Dover Corporation, Digitex India Inc., DICKSON COATINGS, Electronics for Imaging Inc., AGS Transact Technologies Ltd., d.gen Inc., China Dyeing Holdings, Ltd., Kornit Digital, Ricoh Company Ltd., AM Printex Solutions, Mehler Texnologies, Roland Corporation, Fisher Textiles, Inc, Glen Raven, Inc., and Dazian LLC., among others.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-textile-printing-market
The Research Is Segmentation On The Basis Of :
- The digital textile printing market is segmented based on ink type, printing process, application and geographical segments.
- Based on ink type, the market is segmented into pigment, acid, sublimation, reactive, pigment and others.
- On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into DTG process and roll to roll process.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into industrial, textile and decor, direct to garment and soft signage.
- Based on geography the global digital textile printing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
To generate Digital Textile Printing Market report, the data is collected from the diverse corners of the globe by an experienced team of language resources. It becomes easy to create sustainable and profitable business strategies by using valuable and actionable market insights included in this Digital Textile Printing Market report. Statistical and numerical data covered in the report is represented using graphs and tables which simplify the understanding of facts and figures. The report contains information and data in the form of charts, tables and graphs which is easily understandable to the users.
What is more, this market report covers a complete study of the product specifications, revenue, cost, price, gross capacity and production. Report also enables to get aware of the extent of the marketing problems. Market segmentation analysis carried out in this global market research report with respect to product type, applications, and geography is very supportive in taking any verdict about the products. Massive data and information of this report is collected from a multiple trustworthy sources such as journals, websites, white papers, annual reports of the companies, and mergers.