Electric toothbrush market expected to reach USD 4471.65 million by 2025 Top Players Mouth Watchers, Colgate-Palmolive Company
The Global Electric Toothbrush Market is expected to reach USD 4471.65 million by 2025, from USD 2380.4 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. An electric toothbrush is a toothbrush that makes rapid automatic bristle motions, either back-and-forth oscillation or rotation-oscillation (where the brush head alternates clockwise and counterclockwise rotation), in order to clean teeth. Motions at sonic speeds or below are made by a motor. In the case of ultrasonic toothbrushes, ultrasonic motions are produced by a piezoelectric crystal. A modern electric toothbrush is usually powered by a rechargeable battery charged through inductive charging when the brush sits in the charging base between uses. Brushing teeth by hand may lead the damage of enamel and gum. Electric toothbrush comes with a pressure sensor, which prevents users from brushing too violently that may affect the person. It is easier to use and has multiple brushing modes such as daily brushing, gum care, deep clean, tongue cleaning, whitening and sensitive by simplifying the way to brush.
Top Competitor Of This Report:
Some of the major players operating in the global electric toothbrush market are Procter & Gamble Company, Summer Infant, Mouth Watchers, Kolibree SAS, Water Pik Inc, Shenzhen Risun Technology Co Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Quip Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Conair Corporation, FOREO, Wellness Oral Care, PURSONIC, Smilex, ,Interplak(Conair), LION, LG, BAYER, LFCAR Arm and Hammer, Brush-Baby among others.
Download exclusive PDF sample [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-electric-toothbrush-market
This Report Is Segmented On The Basis Of:
- The global electric toothbrush market is segmented based on bristle type, technology, End Users, and geographical segments.
- Based on the bristle type, the market is further segmented into soft bristles and nanometer bristles.
- Based on technology, the market is further segmented into vibrational electric toothbrush or rotation-oscillation electric toothbrush.
- Based on end users, the market is further segmented into kids and adults.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-electric-toothbrush-market
Electric toothbrush market research report gives methodical idea about the current scenario of the global market, recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, capacity, production value, mergers and acquisitions based on several market dynamics. The report assists in determining and optimizing each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. Moreover, the report offers advanced information and scenario about the ABC industry which helps to stand apart in the competition in this fast paced business environment. Additionally, businesses can make out the response of the consumers to an already existing product in the market.
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-electric-toothbrush-market
The market studies, insights and analysis encompassed in this global Electric toothbrush market research report keeps marketplace clearly into the focus with which ladder of the success can be climbed easily. It provides them with the best possible solutions and meticulous information about the market trends. Electric toothbrush market research report conducts the systematic, to the point and far-reaching study of the facts associated with any subject in the field of marketing. Thus, the data of this Electric toothbrush market not only restrains the risks of ambiguity but also lend a hand in taking sound decisions while maintaining the reputation of the firm and its products.