Global Biostimulants Market is projected to rise to USD 5.49 billion by 2026, undergoing with a CAGR of 11.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with Top Key Market Competitors like BASF SE, Valagro.etc
The Global Biostimulants Market report highlights the global key manufacturers to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape via SWOT analysis. Biostimulants are made up of a large number of biological substances, microorganisms, and compounds which are applied directly to plants, seeds, or soil to enrich plants strength, multiply crop output, and reduce plant stress. They are fertilizer additives to enrich the plant growth and output. They enhance the nutritional content of agricultural products. When added to soil, they improve the nutrients, enabling plants to grow.The data and information collected to generate this top-notch market report has been derived from the trusted sources such as company websites, white papers, journals, and mergers etc.
Global Biostimulants Market is valued at an estimated USD 2.30 billion in 2018, and this value is projected to rise to USD 5.49 billion by 2026, undergoing with a CAGR of 11.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with Top Key Market Competitors like BASF SE, Valagro., Bayer AG, Biolchim SPA, Isagro, Italpollina S.p.A., Syngenta, FMC Corporation., ADAMA Ltd.,, Koppert Biological Systems, Acadian Seaplants Limited, Haifa Group., Sapec Agro S.A., Novozymes, Element Solutions Inc, Eastman Chemical Company, Arysta LifeScience Corporation., Lallemand Inc., Agrinos, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited., Brandt Consolidated Inc., ILSA S.p.A., Micromix., OMEX, Trade Corporation International and Agroenzymas among others.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biostimulants-market
Global Biostimulants Market segmented By Active Ingredients ,Crop Type, Application Method ,Form ,Origin), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Acadian Seaplants Ltd (ASL), a Canadian Company, has launched and developed first of its kind seaweed-based biostimulants to aid farmers increase their agricultural yield in India. These stimulants would aid in minimizing the growth and multiplicity of weeds in the field which would aid in increasing the germination of plants by multiple folds and hence yield higher output of produce.
- In March 2017, Biolchim-Cifo, a company that is based in Bologna exclusively dealing in biostimulants, acquired a 60% share in Ilsa, that businesses in the sector of organic fertilisers. These two companies in partnership would be one of the Globes top in the area of sustainable chemicals for agriculture and gardening, This bond amongst the two companies would also give rise to new and innovative developments.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Study Coverage
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Size-by Manufacturers
Chapter 4: Production-by Regions
Chapter 5: Consumption-by Regions
Chapter 6: Market Size-by Type
Chapter 7: Market Size-by Application
Chapter 8: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9: Production Forecasts
Chapter 10: Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11: Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12: Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13: Key Findings
Chapter 14: Appendix
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biostimulants-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Biostimulants Market
Global biostimulants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biostimulants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rise in the need for sustainable agriculture, drives the biostimulants industry. The need to enrich the crop productivity and the increased soil degradation, leads to the increased demand for biostimulants.
- Rising use of these products to give adequate nutrition to the agricultural land which would help in promoting sustainable farming
- Soil contamination and other environmental hazards owing to excessive usage of chemical fertilizers, and the replacement of agro chemicals by biostumulants is expected to drive their growth
- The easy access to seaweeds as raw materials
- High demand for high-value crops
- The growth of the organic industry, and the increased demand for organic products, acts as a driving force for the demand of biostimulants.
- Farmers especially in the Asia Pacific Region are now more aware about the benefits derived from biostimulants.
- Stringent regulations curb the use of chemicals, and thereby would enhance the growth of biostimulants.
- Exploitation of low quality and degraded biostimulant products
- Unpredictability of the regulatory framework of biostimulants
Segmentation: Global Biostimulants Market
By Active Ingredient
- Acid Based
- Fulvic Acids
- Humic Acids
- Amino Acids
- Seaweed Extracts
- Microbial Amendments
- Protein Hydrolysates
By Crop Type
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Row Crops & Cereals
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Other Crops
By Application Method
- Foliar Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
- Natural Biostimulants
- Biosynthetic Biostimulants
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biostimulants-market