Global Cold Chain Market to See High CAGR Growth of 8.1% by 2025
The Global Cold chain Market accounted for USD 178.3 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025..The cold chain refers to the temperature management of perishable products in order to maintain quality and safety from the point of slaughter or harvest through the distribution chain to the final consumer. This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the cold chain market in the next 8 years. Cold chain is the combined system for the storage and transportation of vaccines at optimum temperature from the point of manufacture to the point of use.
Some of the major players in the global cold chain market are Americold, Preferred Freezer Services, Burris Logistics, Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC, NICHIREI CORPORATION, Swire Cold Storage Ltd, AGRO Merchants Group, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Kloosterboer, Interstate Cold Storage, Inc, AGRO Merchants Group, Hanson Logistics, HENNINGSEN COLD STORAGE CO., Interstate Cold Storage, Inc., Trenton Cold Storage, Burris Logistics, A.B. Oxford Cold Storage Pty. Ltd., VersaCold Logistics Services, among others.
Get Sample copy of the Report at:https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cold-chain-market
- The global cold chain market is segmented based on temperature control, type, temperature type, application, and geographical segments.
- On the basis of temperature control, the global cold chain market is segmented into conventional refrigeration and packaging material. The conventional refrigeration segment is sub segmented into mechanical refrigeration. The packaging material is sub segmented into dry ice, wet ice, gel packs, eutectic plates, liquid nitrogen, insulated blankets, and expanded polystyrene.
- On the basis of type, the global cold chain market is segmented into refrigerated storage and refrigerated transport. The refrigerated storage segment is sub segmented into warehouse and refrigerated container. The refrigerated transportation segment is sub segmented into road, sea, rail, and air.
- On the basis of temperature type, the global cold chain market is segmented into chilled and frozen.
- On the basis of application, the global cold chain market is segmented into food and beverages and pharmaceuticals. The food & beverages segment is sub segmented into fruits & vegetables, bakery & confectionery, dairy & frozen desserts, fish, meat, and seafood, and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global cold chain market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Speak to Analyst before buying Report at:https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-cold-chain-market
Global Cold Chain Market research report gives methodical idea about the current scenario of the global market, recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, capacity, production value, mergers and acquisitions based on several market dynamics. The report assists in determining and optimizing each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. Moreover, the report offers advanced information and scenario about the Food & Beverage industry which helps to stand apart in the competition in this fast paced business environment. Additionally, businesses can make out the response of the consumers to an already existing product in the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased consumer demand towards perishable foods
- Growing scope for food retail chains by multinationals
- Developing usage of RFID, barcode scanners in the refrigerated warehouse
- Rising awareness towards environmental concerns
- High costing involved
Inquire for more information about Report at:https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cold-chain-market
Competitive Landscape: Global Cold Chain Market
The global cold chain market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
The data and information collected to form this global cold chain market report is usually quite a lot and is also in a complex form which is simplified by the experts for end users. While preparing this global cold chain market report, detailed market analysis has been performed with inputs from industry experts. In addition, market share analysis as well as key trend analysis is the key accomplishing factors in this global cold chain market report. With this global cold chain market report, you can effectively gain a holistic view of the market and then also benchmark all the companies in the Food and Beverage industry. This global cold chain market research analysis brings into light a vast market place.