Global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market- Global Opportunity, Trend and Forecast to 2025
Global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market is expected to reach USD 1.50 billion by 2025, from USD 13.67 billion, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Controlled-release fertilisers (CRF) are termed as granulated fertiliser. They release nutrients gradually into the soil. The slow release is determined by the low solubility of the chemical compounds in the soil moisture. Controlled release fertilizers have several advantages over the conventional fertilizers for example they reduce toxicity in seedlings and contribute to enhanced agronomic safety.
Controlled release fertilizers are commonly used in the nursery industry for fertilizing trees and shrubs. Many growers also use them for mums, perennials and other outdoor grown crops, but are not commonly used in the greenhouse since water soluble fertilizers are easy to apply and application rates can be altered depending on the crop requirements, weather and plant size. Now there is movement towards using controlled release fertilizers with greenhouse crops.
For Sample Copy of This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-controlled-release-fertilizer-market
Market Segmentation: Global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- By Type (Slow-Release, Coated & Encapsulated, N-Stabilizers ),
- By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Plantation Crops, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crop Type ),
- By Application(Foliar, Fertigation, Others),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
Top Market Competitors:
- Agrium Yara
- Koch Industries
- Helen Maire Tecnimont SpA a Chemical
- Haifa Chemicals
- Jcam Agri
- Compo Expert
- Jinfeng Agricultural Services Co. Ltd.
- Agrium Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings
- Yara International
- K+S Ag
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (US)
- Ocp Group
- Potash Corporation Of Saskatchewan
- The Mosaic Company
- Compo Gmbh & Co. Kg (Germany)
Now Get 20% Discount on This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-controlled-release-fertilizer-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising production of fertilizer and urea products across the globe
- Increasing application rates of fertilizers in developing countries
- Favourable government policies and regulations growing market demand for high-value crops
- Cost ineffectiveness
- Improper management of controlled-release fertilizers
The scope of this Controlled Release Fertilizer market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. Research and analysis is carried out in this Controlled Release Fertilizer report with one step or the combination of several steps depending upon the client need and the business requirements. Different markets, marketing strategies, trends, future products and emerging opportunities are taken into account while studying market and preparing this report. This Controlled Release Fertilizer report has estimations of Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for the forecasted period that will help user or client to take decision based on futuristic chart.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Controlled Release Fertilizer Market, By Type
7 Product Controlled Release Fertilizer Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Controlled Release Fertilizer Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles