Global Drug-Device Combination Market- Global In-Depth Analysis, Top Companies Analysis and Strong Application Scope by 2025
Global Drug–Device Combination Market is expected to grow at 7.5% CAGR in the forecast period of 2018-2025 to an estimated value of USD 188.2 billion by the end of the year 2025, from its initial base value of USD 105.4 billion. combination devices are preferred for traditional drugs or devices due to their early diagnosis and reduction of treatment in the estimated time period. Another factor involved in the high demand for these products are minimal pain, higher cost efficiency ratio, better effects, and reduction of time spent in hospitals.
Drug-device combination products associate a drug with a medical device, and hence bridge different regulatory frameworks (drug or device). Drug-device combinations can be single products comprised of several components – e.g. transdermal patches, drug-eluting stents – separate products packaged together – e.g. syrup with spoon – or products packaged separately but intended for use only with a specific counterpart – e.g. antitumor drug to be injected with a specific needle to target the tumor in the relevant organ, or insulin pumps designed only for specific insulin formulations.
For Sample Copy of This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drug-device-combination-market
Market Segmentation: Global Drug–Device Combination Market
- By Product (Infusion Pumps, Orthopedic Combination Products, Photodynamic Therapy Devices, Transdermal Patches, Drug Eluting Stents, Wound Care Products, Inhalers, Antimicrobial Catheters),
- By Application (Cardio-Vascular Diseases, Diabetes, Respiratory Diseases),
- By End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Laboratories, Home-Care),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Top Market Competitors:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Bayer AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Biomet Inc.
- R. Bard Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Pinnacle Biologics Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Medline Industries Inc.
Now Get 10% Discount on This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-drug-device-combination-market
DRUG–DEVICE COMBINATION market report unearths the general market conditions, trends, preferences, key players, opportunities, geographical analysis and many other parameters that help drive business into the right direction. DRUG–DEVICE COMBINATION market research report explains everything in detail that serves the business purpose and gives a competitive advantage. These parameters range from industry outlook, currency and pricing, value chain analysis, market overview, premium insights, key insights to the company profile of the key market players. Thus, the task of producing and managing marketing of goods and services is simplified and made effective with this market research report.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in the demand of higher efficiency products
- Better results ratio and efficient diagnosis
- Major growth opportunities in US because of their favourable healthcare reforms
- Pre-planning and strategizing in the manufacturing of these products
- Developing economic regions of Asia-Pacific zone hindering the overall CAGR
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Drug–Device Combination market, By Type
7 Product Drug–Device Combination market, By Organization Size
8 Product Drug–Device Combination market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles.