Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market Size, Trend Industry Analysis and Forecast 2019-2026
Market Analysis: Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market
Global Liver Cirrhosis Drugs Market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 66.01 Billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients.
Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-liver-cirrhosis-drugs-market/
Market Definition: Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market
Liver Cirrhosis is chronic injury to the liver which results in damage or liver might stop functioning due to chronic consumption of alcohol products, long term liver infection, defects in immune system and obesity etc. Liver cirrhosis develops slowly and it takes many years to develop. The patient with liver cirrhosis disease experience tiredness or unwell, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, white nail, dark urine and disturbed sleep pattern.
Key Market Players: Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dova Pharmaceuticals
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan N.V
- Sanofi S.A
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- AbbVie Inc and among others.
- Increase in prevalence rate of Liver Cirrhosis Disease
- Exposure to certain toxin or change in environment may increase the Liver Cirrhosis disease.
- Chronic consumption of tobacco smoke and alcohol.
- Patient who have experienced a long term long-term Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C infection.
- Patient who are clinically over- weight and have fatty liver.
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market.
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving Liver Cirrhosis disease drug
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable.
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market.
- Lack of awareness among the patient and physician about Liver Cirrhosis disease
Segmentation: Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market
By Site of origin Type
(Hepatitis C-related Cirrhosis, Alcoholic Cirrhosis, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, and Others),
By Stage Type
(Compensated cirrhosis and Decompensated cirrhosis),
By Therapy Type
(Medication, Healthy Diet, Surgery, Weight loss, Liver Transplantation and Others),
By Mechanism of Cation Type
(Diuretic, Ammonia reducer, Beta blocker, Antibiotics, and Antiviral drug),
By Drug Type
(Ursodeoxycholic acid, Obeticholic acid, Azathioprine, Colchicine, and Others)
By Route of Administration
(Oral, Intravenous and Others),
By End- users
(Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others),
(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Dova Pharmaceuticals received the FDA approval Doptelet (avatrombopag), which previously received priority review for the treatment of the thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic liver disease (CLD). Doptelet is thrombopoietin receptor agonists which regulates the normal platelet production.
- In May 2016, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received FDA accelerated approval for Ocaliva alone or, in combination with ursodeoxycholic acid for patient who are unable to tolerate ursodeoxycholic acid for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis (PBC).
Competitive Analysis: Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market
Global liver cirrhosis drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liver cirrhosis drugs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For more information about this report visit: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nuclear-medicine-equipment-market/
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global liver cirrhosis drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- Major players and brands
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Global Liver Cirrhosis Drug Market with Contact Information
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- The various opportunities in the market.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
FULL READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-liver-cirrhosis-drugs-market