(2018 – 2023) Native Starch Market is expected to grow and will hit a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period
Native Starch Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Native Starch market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Native Starch Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 3.1% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Native Starch Market are –
- Cargill Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ingredion Incorporated
- AGRANA Investment Corp.
- Amylco Corporate Group
- Honest Derivatives Pvt. Ltd.
- Universal Biopolymers
- Roquette Frères and Grain Processing Corporation
- Thai Flour Co. Ltd
- SPAC Starch Products India Pvt. Ltd
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners
- Gulshan Polyols Ltd
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884950
The global native starch market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of around 45% of the market, in 2017. Native starch has several applications in bakery products.
Rise in the Demand for Convenience Foods
Owing to its functional properties of controlling moisture, managing texture, thickening agents, etc., native starch has been gaining popularity across various applications areas. The growth is attributed to the increasing implementation of native starches in ‘on-the-go’ food and beverages products. The increasing demand for convenience food products, owing to their functionality and convenience, is expected to fuel the growth in consumer preference for the native starch market. Low prices of modified starch, coupled with the stringent rules and regulations of governments for the production of starch, pose threats to the growth of the native starch market. Increasing emphasis and implementation on organic native starch is expected to spur the demand for the market, by the end of forecast period.
Growing Applications of Native Starches in Texturizing
Significant investments in R&D for advanced functionalities of food applications are expected to propel the demand for the native starch market. By source, the native starch market has been segmented into wheat, cassava, rice, corn, and other sources. In terms of value, the market share for corn is likely to be dominant in the native starch market, over the forecast period. On the basis of application, the market has been further classified into bakery, confectionary, beverages, and other applications. Bakery is projected to be the major segment in terms of application, as the extensive use of native starches as a crucial ingredient improves the nutritional value of food. Additionally, native starch derivatives are used as texturizers, binders, stabilizers, and setting agents in numerous food & beverage processed products.
North America to Dominate the Market’s Growth
The Asia-Pacific market for native starch is gaining prominence, as native starch is used across the food processing industry, as a stabilizer and thickening agent, in various products, such as sauces, desserts, custard, etc. Low production costs coupled with favorable climate for agriculture in Asia-Pacific is expected to drive the growth of the regional native starch market. The native starch market is expected to record significant growth in Europe, due to a rise in the consumer preferences for organic food additives. Consumer demand for ready-to-eat and ready-to-drink products has also been an influential factor for the growth of the market in this region. The presence of numerous global players in Europe is likely to facilitate the rapid development of the market, over the forecast period.
• October 2017: Cargill Incorporated introduced a new product portfolio of native starches under the brand SimPure, which offers label-friendly products designed for convenience and culinary applications.
• June 2016: Archer Daniel Midlands Company expanded its production capacity of native starch, with the acquisition of Moroccan Sweetener Facility in Casablanca.
The major players include – CARGILL INCORPORATED, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY, INGREDION INCORPORATED, AGRANA INVESTMENT CORP., AMYLCO CORPORATE GROUP, HONEST DERIVATIVES PVT. LTD., UNIVERSAL BIOPOLYMERS, ROQUETTE FRÈRES AND GRAIN PROCESSING CORPORATION, THAI FLOUR CO. LTD, SPAC STARCH PRODUCTS INDIA PVT. LTD, TEREOS STARCH & SWEETENERS, GULSHAN POLYOLS LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884950
Global Native Starch Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Native Starch Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Native Starch market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Native Starch market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884950
Reasons to Purchase Native Starch Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Native Starch market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Native Starch market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Native Starch market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Native Starch market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Native Starch market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Native Starch market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Native Starch market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Native Starch Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12884950#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187