Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market (2018 – 2023) Will Grow and Hit XX% CAGR By 2023 and Stand Out as the Biggest Contributor to global Market
Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market report is expected to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market are –
- Seadragon Limited
- Olvea Fish Oils
- Clover Corporation
- LYSI HF
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886803
The Global Market for Tuna Omega-3 Ingredients and Algae Omega-3 Ingredients are expected to register CAGRs of 4.1% and 11.6% respectively, during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The scope of the market studied covers tuna and algae omega-3 market. The global tuna oil omega-3 ingredient market has been segmented into refined and crude tuna omega-3 oil. Both the markets have been further segmented based on application type and geography.
Due to depleting ocean fish, as a source for omega-3, fish is not sustainable for the future. This is a major challenge for omega-3 manufacturers. Algae, being the sustainable source of omega-3 fatty acid, has triggered a market demand. However, high downstream processing of algae omega-3 is affecting the market’s growth. The algae omega-3 ingredient market includes DHA and EPA, which are essential fatty acids with more focused study on algal EPA.
DSM and Evonik have established a joint venture for omega-3 fatty acids, from sustainable natural marine algae source for animal nutrition. The initial product application is aimed at salmon aquaculture and pet food.
SeaDragon Limited has opened a refinery plant with a capacity of 1700 metric ton of crude tuna oil refining.
The balance quantity of EPA and DHA is required to meet the daily need of omega-3. Supplement form is the easiest and an efficient way to meet the daily requirement, which is not possible through function food, due to the undefined balance of EPA+DHA. In addition, dietary supplements do not require over-the-counter (OTC) drug permission, which is another major factor that accelerates the demand for tuna oil and algae omega-3. Most of the supplements available in the market are in recommended combinations of DHA and EPA. With the growing R&D on EPA benefits on the human body, the demand for EPA-only-based supplements are increasing. However, strict regulatory guidelines for dietary supplement in some regions, such as Europe, are affecting the market’s growth.
The global market for tuna and algae Omega-3 Ingredient has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Although algae-based EPA is still a niche market, it is recording a growth rate faster than that of algae DHA. The food & beverage market has been further segmented into infant formula and fortified food & beverages products. Pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and animal nutrition are the fastest growing markets for algae-based omega-3 applications. Microencapsulation has led to the incorporation of omega-3 ingredients into numerous food products, including – infant formulas, baked goods, tortillas, fortified dairy products, beverages, low-fat meat products, liquid egg products, and many more. Algae-derived DHA is of high-quality vegan source, and is free from pollutants, contamination, and fish odor. However, the high price of algae DHA is restraining its growth in developing countries. High birth rate in China, coupled with the lift of ban on one child policy, is likely to accelerate the demand for algal and tuna DHA.
North America and Europe dominate the market, with their dominated production and consumption of tuna and algae omega-3 ingredients. Due to growing consumer awareness about the benefits of omega-3 in supplements and infant formula, Asia-Pacific is expected to record the fastest growth. Japan and China are the significant markets in Asia-Pacific, and are captured by major domestic players.
Major players -Major players, such as DSM, ADM, SeaDragon Limited, Olvea Fish oils, ImperialOel, Clover Corporation, and LYSI HF, have mainly focused on developing new products and forging partnerships. Köster Marine Proteins GmbH and Marvesa Holding NV have partnered to expand their presence in fish oil market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
•Analysis of the outlook of the market, with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects for the market over the forecast period.
Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
Global-, regional-, and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development during the past five years.
Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886803
Global Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 6750 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886803
Reasons to Purchase Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Tuna and Algae Omega-3 Ingredient Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886803#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187