Recent Study on Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market: 2019 Global Industry Status, Market Size & Growth, Segment by Region, Type and Future Forecast until 2023
“Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104189
Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Report:
Global GMO labeled food market is expected to grow considerably during the forecast period. The mandatory labeling requires food manufacturers to mention the GMO ingredients on the labels of GMO products. Around 64 countries around the world, which comprise almost 40% of the world population, including Europe, Russia, Japan, Brazil, Australia, China, India, South Africa, Germany, and others, are labeling their GMO food products.
Growing Consumer Awareness Drives the Market
Regarding GMO labeling, consumers are demanding more information about a products ingredient list, provenance, manufacturing process, shipping, storage, and safety testing. In Canada, the desire for mandatory labeling of each type of GMOs is fairly consistent across demographic groups, with only slight variation across regions, genders, and age groups. Food manufacturers are keenly concentrating on catering to the GMO labeling, as consumers are becoming increasingly conscious about healthy edible products. The consumers have a right to know whether the products they are purchasing consist of transgenic ingredients, which will help them make well-informed decisions, understanding the risks and benefits. Consumer awareness is reflected by various non-government organizations, like the Green Americans, Organic Consumers Association, and others that are actively raising awareness and fighting for non-GMO mandatory labelling rules. The increasing non-GMO product launches from the food and beverages industry is also one of the factors that can positively affect the market growth, further. Technology advances in the market are also identified to increase the revenues of the GMO labeled food marketduring the forecast period. The anecdotal evidence suggesting a shift of mainstream food & beverage products toward non-genetically modified ingredients is growing.
Europe Is the Pioneer in GMO Labeling
Mandatory labeling laws generally come into play based on the GMO percentage of any particular ingredient in a food product, although some base the percentage on the entire food item. The most restrictive rules, like the European Union, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Australia, have a 0.9% threshold. Others allow a greater degree of GMO inclusion, with South Korea at 3% and Japan at 5%. Australia and New Zealand require that GMO ingredients be noted in the ingredient panel, unless the entire item is genetically modified. In that case, the information has to be included next to the name, according to the Food Standards Australia New Zealand agency. South Korea has a higher threshold for GMO labeling, with anything under 3 percent considered to be unintentional.
Uncertainty revolves around how the US and other nations will handle ingredients and products derived from newer technologies (including RNAi and gene editing techniques, such as CRISPR), things the non-browning mushroom, non-browning apple and low-acrylamide non-bruising potato, which so far have been introduced without labeling in the United States.
Campbell Soup Is a Major Food Manufacturer Labeling Its Products
The growing consumer demand for non-GMO foods has led to the manufacturers launching products with non-GMO labeling so as to cater a larger audience. The companies have started to use the non-GMO seal over the products. Packaging can be a huge part of GMO issues, depending on what was used to make the packaging.
• August 2017 – Genetically modified salmon have been approved for sale in the United States, but labeling complications have prevented them from coming to market. In Canada, however, according to a report released by the company AquaBounty, five tons of genetically modified salmon filets have been sold so far. The AquaBounty salmon, called AquAdvantage, is an Atlantic salmon that contains a growth hormone gene from a Chinook salmon. In the wild, salmon produce the hormone only when the conditions are right for rapid growth. In the AquAdvantage salmon, a regulatory switch from an ocean pout gene makes the fish produce growth hormone all the time, so the AquAdvantage salmon grow rapidly throughout the year
• October 2017 – US bakers call for harmonizing GMO and nutrition facts label compliance dates
• January 2019 – Genetically modified animals could be sold in the UK after Brexit, as said by Michael Gove, the Environment Secretary. The biotech changes are coming, which will challenge to think about the future as gene editing could be used to create more valuable livestock. Also the Government intends to create a new “gold-standard” for food labeling to signify British quality after Brexit
Major players – CAMPBELL SOUP, CHIPOTLE, CONAGRA FOODS INC., DANONE, EARTHBOUND FARM, GENERAL MILLS, INGREDION INCORPORATED, KELLOGG COMPANY, KERRY INGREDIENTS, NATURES PATH FOODS and ORGANIC VALLEY, among others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104189
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13104189
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Gmo Labelling Food & Beverage Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]