(2019 – 2024) Chipless RFID Market – CAGR GROWTH, TRENDS, ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
Chipless RF14058237 Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period of (2019 – 2024). And report provides complete market overview, list of top manufactures, scope of the report, key market trends of Chipless RF14058237 market and main aspect about report- why should you buy this research report? so don’t miss it.
Chipless RF14058237 Market Overview:
The chipless RFID market is expected to register a CAGR of 28%, over the forecast period 2019 – 2024. Technological advancements have led to new approaches within the RFID technology like microprocessors with 5.8 GHz tags for smart cards and chipless IDs that enable contactless communication even in the absence of a silicon chip.
– The chipless RFID technology has emerged as a low‐cost alternative for chipped RFID system and has the potential to penetrate mass markets for low‐cost item tagging, considering the high cost of silicon chip RFID transponders compared to optical barcodes. Thus, problems of achieving low-cost chipped RFID are presented with the proposed solution of chipless RFID for lowering the price of the RFID tag.
– For instance, in August 2018, the UC San Diego Jacobs School of Engineering and the Center for Wireless Communications at UC San Diego announced their chipless ID technology that can reflect WiFi signals. The chipless RFID technology released by them is in the form of metal tags made from copper foil printed on thin, flexible substrates, like paper.
– The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) estimated that by 2020, more than 50 billion objects will be networked, of which many will use chipless RFID. With IoT being implemented in the supply chain across the pharmaceutical, manufacturing and other logistics industries, such statistics substantiate the market potential over the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14058237
List of Top Key-players/Leading Manufacturers of Chipless RF14058237 Market:
Scope of the Chipless RF14058237 Market Report:
Chipless RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is an emerging disruptive wireless technology for identification, tracking, and sensing. A chipless RFID tag does not contain an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC), hence the reader does all signal processing to read the tag. Chipless RFID tags are low-cost passive microwave/millimeter wave circuits where the information is stored in printable resonators and delay lines and typically implemented in flexible substrates such as polymers and papers, like optical barcodes.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14058237
Key Trends of Chipless RF14058237 Market:
Healthcare Sector to Contribute Significantly to the Market Growth
– For e-healthcare, chipless 2GRFID-Sys integrates diverse wireless networking technologies, such as wireless body area networks and wireless LANs which use body sensors for monitoring the medical conditions of a patient. This helps in diagnosis assistance and action handling.
– Furthermore, to keep a track on an ambulatory patient who might face a critical situation while travelling to a location outside his/her hometown, chipless 1G-RFID-Sys are being employed in the patient’s ID. These chipless 1G-RFID-Sys tags help to identify the emergence of the situation from the patient’s medical history.
– Moreover, due to the lack of vigilance and advocacy by healthcare providers, lack of legal protection and technology to identify genuine drugs, there is an increase in drug counterfeiting. As traditional RFID with barcode technology cannot prevent counterfeiting drugs, in many healthcare sectors the R&D department is putting efforts to produce chipless RFID devices, which are cheap and could be used to combat this universal burning issue of the healthcare industry.
– As the pharmaceutical sector is moving toward contract packaging, and significant efforts are being made by packaging vendors, like BASF, Avery Dennison Group, and Constantia Flexibles Group, in smart packaging levels that would prompt serialization. With such industry focus, the future of chipless RFID is set to be prominent.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Register the Fastest Growth
– In China, many companies are investing to revolutionize the retail industry in the country. For instance, in April 2018, Tencent showcased the working of Unmanned retail wherein if a consumer grabs a product from the shop and walks out of the store, the RFID chip will scan the item and sends the bill to the customer’s WeChat application.
– In addition, Japan is also planning to introduce next-generation in-store experience through the introduction of RFIDs. For instance, in April 2017, Seven-Eleven Japan announced to introduce next-generation self-checkout.
– Further, in India, the rise in per capita income and the increasing requirements for appliances such as smartwatches is propelling chipless RFID market. The growing adoption thin-film battery in India which needs portable electronic appliances by the application of printed & chipless RFID is penetrating the market growth.
Reasons to Purchase Chipless RF14058237 Market Report:
- The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Chipless RF14058237 market.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Chipless RF14058237 market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14058237
Overview of TOC, what it contains? –
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.2 Distribution Channel
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Most Adopted Strategy
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
“We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
Contact us: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187