(2019 – 2024) Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market – CAGR GROWTH, TRENDS, ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.6% during the forecast period of (2019 – 2024). And report provides complete market overview, list of top manufactures, scope of the report, key market trends of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market and main aspect about report- why should you buy this research report? so don’t miss it.
Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Overview:
The polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8.6% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. The major factors driving the growth of market studied are growing demand from the automotive sector, technical advancement in the electrical & electronics sector, and increasing consumption for filter bag applications. On the flipside, high raw materials & high production cost, and presence of alternative substitutes are likely to hamper the growth of the studied market.
– Automotive & transportation segment dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow during the forecast period, with increasing innovation & development, and production of vehicles across the globe.
– The development of low-emission and eco-friendly PPS, growing healthcare sector in Asia-Pacific, and innovative product applications are likely to provide opportunities for the studied market during the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe, with the robust growth in residential & commercial construction, and increasing automotive & electronic production in the region.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14135730
List of Top Key-players/Leading Manufacturers of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market:
Scope of the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Report:
Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market is segmented by product type, distribution channel, and region. Based on the product, the market is segmented fruit-based Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) and dairy-based Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS). Fruit-based Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) hold the largest market share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market. On the basis of the distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants, smoothie bars, convenience stores, and others. Moreover, the study provides an analysis of the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market in the emerging and established markets across the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14135730
Key Trends of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market:
Automotive & Transportation Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– PPS is an organic polymer consisting of aromatic rings linked with sulfides. It is a rigid and opaque material that exhibits superior chemical and thermal resistance characteristics.456- Besides, broad range of service temperatures (+196 up to +200/240°C), weathering resistance, and fire resistance further makes it widely suitable for automotive industry.456- In the automotive sector, PPS find application in carburetor parts, exhaust gas return valves, fuel lines, flow control valves for heating systems, ignition plates, heat exchange elements, pump rotors, cases, and reflectors.456- The automotive industry has been witnessing strong growth in investment and production in Asia-Pacific countries, such as India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.456- Besides, regions, such as North America and Europe have been investing on innovation & development of cars with efficient and more environment friendly materials. Such practices in the automotive industry are further expected to drive the demand for PPS in these regions during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. The demand for PPS is driven by the growing demand from industries, such as automotive & transportation, construction, and electrical & electronics.456- The governments in countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Singapore have been witnessing huge investments in the construction industry, which is likely to increase demand for PPS in such countries.456- China currently has numerous airport construction projects, such as Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, under development or planning stage. India also have plans to build about 100 airports before 2032.456- Besides, Indian government has an investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters, which is expected to boost construction in the country. Similarly Indonesian government planned to invest in construction sector about USD 450 billion by 2021.456- Asia-Pacific is also witnessing numerous investments by the global automakers, like BMW, Hyundai Motors, and Honda into the automotive industry to increase production, and cater to the increasing automotive demand of the masses in the region.456- Besides, China has the world’s largest electronics production base. Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, wires, cables, earphones, and so on, have the highest growth in the electronics segment. With increase in the disposable income of middle-class population in the country, and increasing demand for electronic products in the countries importing electronic products from China, the production of electronics has been increasing.456- In India, the government has also been pushing the growth of electronic industry through initiatives, such as a Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP) to add more smartphone components under the “Make in India” initiative in order to push the domestic manufacturing of mobile handsets.456- Hence, all such favorable market trend is expected to drive the demand for PPS in the region during the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market Report:
- The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14135730
Overview of TOC, what it contains? –
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.2 Distribution Channel
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Most Adopted Strategy
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
“We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
Contact us: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187