(2019 – 2024) Wooden Decking Market – CAGR GROWTH, TRENDS, ANALYSIS AND FORECAST
Wooden Decking Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period of (2019 – 2024). And report provides complete market overview, list of top manufactures, scope of the report, key market trends of Wooden Decking market and main aspect about report- why should you buy this research report? so don’t miss it.
Wooden Decking Market Overview:
The global wooden decking market is expected to record a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period of 2019–2024. The major factors driving the market studied are an increase in remodeling and refurbishment activities and demand for lavish infrastructure in developed nations.
– Replacement by composite decking is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Increasing awareness about wooden decking in emerging nations is likely to act as an opportunity in the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14058104
List of Top Key-players/Leading Manufacturers of Wooden Decking Market:
Scope of the Wooden Decking Market Report:
Global Wooden Decking Market is segmented by product type, distribution channel, and region. Based on the product, the market is segmented fruit-based Wooden Decking and dairy-based Wooden Decking . Fruit-based Wooden Decking hold the largest market share and is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the Wooden Decking market. On the basis of the distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants, smoothie bars, convenience stores, and others. Moreover, the study provides an analysis of the Wooden Decking market in the emerging and established markets across the world, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14058104
Key Trends of Wooden Decking Market:
Residential Sector to Dominate the Market
– Wooden decking is used in the residential sector both for new construction and repair and refurbishment in buildings. It is for a wide variety of purposes, such as cladding and siding, pathways, swimming pool decks, flooring, etc. in residential construction. The increasing demand for residential projects worldwide is expected to drive the wooden decking market through the forecast period.
– Countries, such as the United States, Germany, and China are expected to dominate the residential construction market through the forecast period.
– In the United States, the residential construction sector is expected to rise by around 6% in 2019, with construction for single-family expected to rise by 9% during the same year.
– In China, residential property investment was up 11.6% in the first two months of 2019, the fastest pace since August 2014. According to China’s National Bureau of Statistics, the primary residential sales reached USD1.9 trillion, in the year 2018.
– The European construction industry has now come on track since 2014. The construction output has been increased by more than 9% in the last four years. A growth rate of 6% is expected till 2020. The factor driving the growth in construction demand is the robust economic growth, with increasing household income and corporate profits.
– Overall, the booming residential market is expected to drive the use of wooden decking in the particular sector throughout the forecast period.
North America to dominate the market
– North America is one of the largest economies, having the United States and Canada in the leading position. United States is the world’s largest and most powerful economy in the world, with a per capita income of USD 65,058 in 2019. The economy’s growth rate was 2.9% in 2018 and is expected to slightly decrease to 2.3% in 2019.
– The construction industry in the United States is expected to rise by around 5% in 2019, which is higher than that of 2018. The residential sector in the country is also estimated to increase in 2019.
– Residential construction for single families has witnessed a growth in the states of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Utah, Tennessee, Ohio, California, Idaho, and South Carolina. Geographically, the southern region of the country is expected to have the highest growth of nearly 6%, followed by the West, the Midwest, and Northeast regions.
– The non-residential construction, educational building construction, and public building construction increased in 2018 and are expected to grow during the forecast period.
– The growing construction industry in the United States is projected to propel the North America wooden decking market through the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase Wooden Decking Market Report:
- The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Wooden Decking market.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Wooden Decking market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14058104
Overview of TOC, what it contains? –
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.2 Distribution Channel
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Most Adopted Strategy
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
“We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
Contact us: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187