Global passive fire protection market estimated value of USD 5.51 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR | Lloyd Insulations (India) Limited.; 3M; Sharpfibre Limited; HEMPEL A/S; The Sherwin-Williams Company
The market data included in this Global Passive Fire Protection Market report helps businesses to successfully make decisions about business strategies to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI). All this data and information is very significant to the businesses when it comes to define the strategies about the production, marketing, sales, promotion and distribution of the products and services. Leading Players of Passive Fire Protection Market are Lloyd Insulations (India) Limited.; 3M; Sharpfibre Limited; HEMPEL A/S; The Sherwin-Williams Company; Rudolf Hensel GmbH; Hilti; Carboline Company; Akzo Nobel N.V.; PPG INDUSTRIES, INC.; Teknos Group; KANSAI PAINT CO.,LTD; Promat International NV; Contego International Inc.; Isolatek International; GCP Applied Technologies Inc.; Envirograf Passive Fire Products; Arabian vermiculite industries; Albi Protective Coatings; No-Burn, Inc.; Bollom; Demilec USA, Inc. and SKK Pte. Ltd., among others.
Passive fire protection is a collection of solutions and products integrated into the structure of buildings, infrastructure implemented to prevent against fire resulting in promoting the safety against fire. The solutions include modifications in the construction planning such as using certain fire retardant materials as raw materials, fire retardant coatings, paints and other solutions.
Global passive fire protection market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 5.51 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Avail 10% Discount on Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-passive-fire-protection-market
Global Passive Fire Protection Market is segmented By Product , Application , Geography .
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Hempel announced the launch of a new passive fire protection coating offering capable of providing flame retardant protection for up to 60 minutes for steel structures in infrastructures. The product termed as “Hempafire Pro 315” is specifically designed to protect against cellulosic fire for up to 60 minutes while it may be able to prevent any damage for additional 90 minutes. The coating provides significantly low drying time while easier application results in better effectiveness of the product. It has been designed for application in all kinds of steel structures.
- In September 2017, Akzo Nobel N.V. announced that they had agreed with Benarx Solutions AS regarding the distribution and marketing of fire protection solutions. The combined capability will result in Akzo Nobel N.V. combining their offering of wet-applied fire protection with dry fit passive fire protection offering of Benarx. This will lead to an expansion of consumers for both the organizations where they will be able to offer a more expanded product offering.
Competitive Analysis: Global passive fire protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of passive fire protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
- Surge in the construction activities worldwide is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Growth of the oil & gas market resulting in better protection against fire and thermal management of the facilities is expected to drive the market growth
- Significant advancements and innovations in the technology utilized for the production of these products is expected to drive the market growth
- Fluctuating nature of raw material prices associated with the raw materials utilized in the production of these products & solutions is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Growth of concerns regarding the environment and usage of intumescent coatings is expected to act as a hindrance to the growth of the market
Table of Contents
Market Size-by Manufacturers
Market Size-by Type
Market Size-by Application
Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-passive-fire-protection-market
Global Passive Fire Protection Market Segmentation:
- Cementitious Materials
- Foams & Boards
- Intumescent Coatings
- Fireproof Cladding
- Oil & Gas
- Building & Construction
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa