Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market Growth Opportunities, Driving Factors by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast Analysis
Market Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.01 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 167.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 42.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market report also puts light on historic data, present market trends, future products environment, marketing strategies, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, emerging opportunities, and the technical progress in the related industry. CAGR levels for the market with respect to its rise or fall are estimated in the report for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-indoor-positioning-and-navigation-system-market
Market Definition: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Indoor positioning and navigation system is used to navigate or locate people using lights, radio waves, magnetic fields, acoustic signals, or other sensory information. One can locate anyone via mobile or tablet. It uses various optical, radio, or even acoustic technologies to design fragmentation. They are also used to detect magneto metric information inside buildings or locations with steel structures or in iron ore mines.
Segmentation: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
- By Component
- Software Tools
- By Deployment Mode
- On- Premisis
- By Application
- Sales and Marketing Optimization
- Customer Experience Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Inventory Management
- Predictive Asset Analytics
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response Management
- By Vertical
- Public Buildings
- By Component
- By Platform
- By Technology
- Ultra-Wideband Technology
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Brief about Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market Report with TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-indoor-positioning-and-navigation-system-market
- Increasing adaption of IPIN in many industries like healthcare, logics etc. is driving the growth of this market.
- Improving service quality and functionality is also expected to drive the market.
- Increasing safety and privacy concerns is restraining the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Blippar announced the launch of their new location based augmented reality — Indoor Visual Positioning, using computer vision technology named Urban Visual Positioning which will transforms any indoor environment or space into an immersive AR experience by pinpointing a user’s location via computer vision and serving up relevant augmented reality content based on that location. It is a cost- effective method can be applied in any airports, shopping malls, stadium malls and supermarkets.
- In May 2017, Google announced that they are working on a service to offer detailed indoor location positioning using its Tango 3D sensing computer vision tech. They are working with Google Maps team on a service that can give devices access to very precise location information indoors.
Competitive Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global indoor positioning and navigation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor positioning and navigation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.