2019 – 2024 Data Center Construction Market Covers Current Market Scenario, Market Dynamics with Market Drivers, Restraints, and Upcoming Opportunities
The “Data Center Construction Market” report studies the competitive environment of the Data Center Construction market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production. Data Center Construction market report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 5 years, key development in past five years.
Data Center Construction Market report offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. Unusual growth strategies adopted by various companies are creating new standards for competition in the global market. Businesses around the world are aiming at increasing their profit margin and establishing a stronghold in the global market. The factors that affect these segments are also discussed in detail in the report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275326
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275326
Leading Key Players Are:
Key Market Trends:
Growing Adoption of Hyperscale Data Centers is Driving the Market Growth
– Hyperscale data center is broadly used in different sectors to increase computing ability, memory, networking infrastructure, or storage resources. The different features of a hyperscale data center include the physical infrastructure and distribution systems that support data centers, maximizing cooling efficiency, the ability to scale computing tasks in a quicker and faster way.
– Many cloud-based companies such as Google and Facebook are investing in supercomputers to accommodate their hyperscale needs.
– For instance, Facebook is expecting the construction of its fifth hyperscale facility, a H-shaped Building with 2.5 million sq. ft area by mid 2020.
– Furthermore, in February 2019, India’s leading data center player, CtrlS, invested INR 2000 crore in setting up hyperscale infrastructure which is claimed to be the world’s largest Hyperscale Tier-4 data center facility.
– Besides, in Thailand, ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (STT GDC) announced the construction of their hyperscale data center facility which will consist of two seven-story buildings within a data center campus where each building will support an IT load of 20MW, with construction taking place over two phases. This increased contruction of hyperscale data centers is expected to significantly drive the market growth.
North America to Hold a Major Share
– Over the years, the United States has been identified to be one of the fore-runners in the adoption of new technologies. With the rise in big data analytics, companies in that region, to avoid falling short on traditional storage, have been identified to deploy the construction of new data centers and colocation centers to run business analytics.
– The growing investment in the metro infrastructure in North America has provided optimal opportunity for the data center construction. For instance, CyrusOne has built 340,000 square feet mega-data center in Dallas metro in three phases with 100MW of capacity.
– Furthermore, the service industry in the United States has been growing at a robust rate, which in turn is leading to the generation of vast volumes of data. Organizations are increasingly adopting data centers to store and process the acquired data.
– In 2018, Kolos data center constructed the largest data center in the world in Ballangen, Norway with 600,000-square meter, 1,000 MW of computing power. The data center to scale up to two GW of consumable renewable power, which is more than any other data center location in the world.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275326
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Developments: Dual Fuel Generator market report includes the key strategic developments of the market, new product launch, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market.
– Market Features: Dual Fuel Generator market report estimated key market structures, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin.
– Logical Tools: Global Dual Fuel Generator market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return examination have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]