Medical Image Management Market Projected to Show Strong Growth by 2026 with top Key players Agfa-Gevaert Group, BridgeHead Software, Carestream Health, Distributed Medical AB, FUJIFILM Holdings
Medical image management enables to achieve medical images electronically with the help of image management systems. It helps in gathering, organizing and controlling medical imaging data along with several other information in healthcare systems. Application-independent clinical archives, Vendor-neutral archives and Picture archiving & communication systems are the key technologies that are used in image management systems. The data of this Medical Image Management report not only restrains the risks of ambiguity but also lend a hand in taking sound decisions while maintaining the reputation of the firm and its products.
Global Medical Image Management Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.86 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.10 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Influencing players of this Market are: Agfa-Gevaert Group, BridgeHead Software, Carestream Health, Distributed Medical AB, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Hitachi Vantara, INFINITT Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mach7 Technologies, McKesson, IBM Watson Health, Novarad, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Center for Diagnostic Imaging, Hologic, Esaote SpA, Canon Medical Systems and Shimadzu.
For In-Depth Review | Get Free Sample [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-image-management-market
This analysis makes you conversant about various segments that are relied upon to observe the rapid business development amid the estimate forecast frame. Whether it is about refining a business plan, preparing a presentation for an important client, or giving recommendations to an executive, this market report helps a lot. This Medical Image Management market report is prepared with the detailed market analysis performed by a team of industry experts, skilful analysts, dynamic forecasters and knowledgeable researchers. For structuring the finest market research report like this Medical Image Management, a devoted team of experienced forecasters, well-versed analysts and knowledgeable researchers work painstakingly.
- Government initiatives taken for encouraging EMR adoption has projected the market growth
- Increasing adoption of medical image management systems by imaging centers and small hospitals will act as a major market driver
- High maintenance and implementation cost of these medical imaging solutions is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Various user interface and usability challenges are also hampering the market growth
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Medical Image Management Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Medical Image Management Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Medical Image Management Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-image-management-market
Segmentation: Medical Image Management Market
By Product (Picture archiving & communication system, Vendor neutral archives, Application-independent Clinical archive, Enterprise Viewers/Universal Viewers),
By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic imaging centers, Others),
By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October, 2018, Fujifilm launched FUJINON CF-ZA-1S series lens, which are ideal for measurement on production lines and effective product inspection requiring high precision.
- In May, 2018, BridgeHead Software announced a partnership Insignia Medical Systems to offer its application retirement solution and data migration to prospective and existing Insignia customers.
The global medical image management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical image management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical image management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]