The report provides deep insights into Bio-polylactic Acid (PLA) Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Bio-polylactic Acid (PLA) market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245413
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245413
Key Market Trends:
Packaging Segmented Expected to Dominate the Market
– The packaging industry is one of the largest consumers of bio-PLA. Packaging accounted for over 50% of the global bio-PLA market, in 2018, in terms of revenue.
– The restaurant chains and food processing industries are increasingly adopting biodegradable materials for food packaging.
– Consumer awareness is also rising and rapidly evolving, in terms of food safety, as some plastics are proven carcinogens.
– The demand for bio-PLA in the packaging industry is increasing at a rapid pace in the European and North American regions.
– The increasing intervention of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and related organizations, in terms of food safety, is promoting the usage of bio-degradable and food grade plastics for beverage and snack consumption.
– The growth in the packaging industry in the developing regions, such as Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East, is expected to increase over the forecast period, due to the improving food packaging standards of various food and safety organizations in these regions.
China to Dominate the Market in Asia-Pacific
– The rapid growth of the consumption of bio-polylactic acid in China has been majorly driven by ample developments in the packaging and medical sectors, which are being supported by the growing economy.
– The packaging industry in the country has shown a continuous rise, despite a decline in the pace of growth. The continuous rise in this industry is due to the demand for FMCG goods. Additionally, an increase in demand for eco-friendly packaging has benefitted the packaging sector in China.
– Additionally, China has large potential to grow at a faster rate in the e-commerce packaging market, as internet use in the country continues to expand at a rapid rate.
– Moreover, the demand for ready-to-cook products from the food and beverage industry is supporting the growth of high-quality packaging in the country.
– The demand for bio-polylactic acid is expected to increase in the country, during the forecast period.
– Furthermore, countries such as India and Japan have also been contributing to the growth of the market studied. This is expected to further drive the demand for Bio-PLA market over the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Bio-polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Bio-polylactic Acid (PLA) Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245413
Detailed TOC of Bio-polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Favorable Government Policies Promoting Bio-plastics
4.1.2 Demand for Bio-plastic Packaging
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Cellulose Derived Fibers in Textile Industry
4.2.1 Price Competitiveness and Availability of Cheaper Alternatives
4.2.2 Difficulty in Disposal of Bio-PLA
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.5.1 PLA Production Process
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Raw Material
5.1.3 Sugarcane and Sugar Beet
5.1.4 Other Raw Materials
5.2.2 Films and Sheets
5.2.4 Other Forms
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.7 Other End-user Industries
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Bayer AG
6.4.3 Corbian NV
6.4.4 Danimer Scientific
6.4.6 Eastman Chemicals
6.4.8 Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology
6.4.9 Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
6.4.11 Sulzer AG
6.4.12 Synbra Technology BV
6.4.13 Teijin Ltd
6.4.14 Wei Mon Industry Co. Ltd
6.4.15 Weforyou GmbH
6.4.16 Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Production of Genetically Modified Corn
7.2 Growing Usage of Bio-PLA In 3D Printing
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: