Food Antimicrobial Additives Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Food Antimicrobial Additives market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Food Antimicrobial Additives Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Food Antimicrobial Additives Market are –
- BASF SE
- Sanitized AG
- Milliken Chemical
- Dunmore Corporation
- Linpac Senior Holdings Limited
- Microban International
- Mondi PLC
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884956
The global food antimicrobial additives market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Antimicrobial agents refer to all agents that act against microbial organisms; they either kill or retard the growth of microorganisms, thereby maintaining the overall hygiene of food production areas and safety of the final food products.
Antimicrobial Additives – Maintaining the Intactness of Food Products
The global food antimicrobial additives market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The market is segmented based on the antimicrobial types, application, and geography. Based on the antimicrobial types, the market is further segmented into benzoates, sorbates, propionates, lactates, nitrites, acetates, and others. A variety of “food antimicrobial agents,” including antifungals, sanitizers, and beneficial microorganisms and their inhibitory metabolic products, are intensively utilized in the food production and manufacturing process to improve the efficiency of the system and increase the safety and quality of the product.
Based on the application, the market comprises of bakery, beverages, dairy, meat, and others. The animal-based products are highly perishable and are prone to microbial contamination throughout the supply chain. This class of food products witness high usage of food antimicrobials for maintaining the overall safety and for increasing the keeping quality.
Animal-based Processed Products – Driving the Growth of Food Antimicrobials
There is a growing demand for protein-based diets among the younger population. Hence, due to wider availability, affordability and convenience, the animal-based products, both in processed and unprocessed forms, have witnessed exponential sales, particularly from the emerging markets. Since the animal-based products are highly perishable due to their high initial microbial load, it becomes imperative to incorporate various antimicrobial agents in order to maintain these products at desirable levels of micro flora at each point in the supply chain.
Antimicrobials – Making Possible, the Year-Round Availability of Exotic and Seasonal Foods
The food trade has increasingly become global. Consumers nowadays are demanding exotic and seasonal foods throughout the year, and this has been made possible due to innovative food processing techniques, robust food packaging systems, and different food additives, amongst which antimicrobials play a crucial role in maintaining the overall keeping quality. Antimicrobials are one type of food preservatives (the other is antioxidants) added to food products as a synergistic components of the “multiple hurdle approach” to microbial control.
Asia-Pacific and South America to be the Fastest-growing Markets for Food Antimicrobials
Asia-Pacific and South America are projected to grow above the global average owing to the rapid emergence of food processing industries in the wake of rising urbanization, increased discretionary spending on food products, and growing consumer awareness regarding safe and high quality eatables. Countries, such as China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, etc. in these two regions are projected to achieve exponential growth owing to rapid end-user industries growth.
• August 2017: Corbion launched a new clean label antimicrobial for meat mold inhibition based on the ingredients like vinegar, ferment blend, citrus flour and natural flavor.
• June 2017: Arjuna Natural Extracts expended its operation in the United States by launching “clean-label” preservatives line based on botanical extracts.
The major players include – BASF SE, DUPONT, SANITIZED AG, BIOCOTE, CLARIANT, STERITOUCH, MILLIKEN CHEMICAL, POLYONE, DUNMORE CORPORATION, LINPAC SENIOR HOLDINGS LIMITED, MICROBAN INTERNATIONAL, MONDI PLC, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
• Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884956
Global Food Antimicrobial Additives Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Food Antimicrobial Additives Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Food Antimicrobial Additives market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Food Antimicrobial Additives market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Food Antimicrobial Additives Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Food Antimicrobial Additives market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Food Antimicrobial Additives market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884956
Points Covered in the TOC: –
- Introduction of Food Antimicrobial Additives Market
1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview of Food Antimicrobial Additives Market
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Food Antimicrobial Additives Market Segmentation
1 By Industry
5.1.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Global Food Antimicrobial Additives Market
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187