Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market accounted for USD 2.2 billion, growing at a CAGR of 42.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The disaster recovery as a service is a cloud-based system which uses cloud resources in order to protect data from disturbance caused by disaster. It allows storing system back up so that it does not break the continuity of the business in the event of system failure. It is widely applicable in banking, financial services & insurance, consumer goods & retail, government & public sector, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, media & entertainment, telecommunication, ITES and others.
Disaster recovery as a service is a cloud computing and backup service model that uses cloud resources to protect applications and data from disruption caused by disaster. It gives an organization a total system backup that allows for business continuity in the event of system failure. DRaaS is often offered in conjunction with a disaster recovery plan (DRP) or business continuity plan (BCP).
For Sample Copy of This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-disaster-recovery-service-market
Top Market Competitors:
- Amazon Web Services
- Cable & Wireless Communications Limited
- IBM Corporation
- SunGard Availability Services
- VMware Inc.
- Acronis International GmbH
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Actifio Inc.
- Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd
- Symantec Corporation
- NovaStor, Zetta, Inc.
- Infrascale Inc.
- j2 Global, Inc.
- Veeam Software
- VMware, Inc
- FalconStor Software
- HP Development Company
- Datto, Inc.
Market Segmentation: Global Disaster Recovery as a Service Market
- By Deployment Model(Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud),
- By Service Type(Backup & Recovery, Real-Time Replication, Data Protection, Professional Services),
- By Service Provider(Cloud, Managed, Telecommunications),
- By Organization Size(Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises)
- By Vertical(Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Consumer Goods & Retail, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication & ITES)
Now Get 10% Discount on This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-disaster-recovery-service-market
The scope of Disaster Recovery as a Service market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. Research and analysis is carried out in this Disaster Recovery as a Service market with one step or the combination of several steps depending upon the client need and the business requirements. Different markets, marketing strategies, trends, future products and emerging opportunities are taken into account while studying market and preparing this report. This Disaster Recovery as a Service market has estimations of Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for the forecasted period that will help user or client to take decision based on futuristic chart.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Better flexibility and automation proficiencies
- Cost-efficiency and fast recovery of data
- Increment in focus on automated change management
- Compatibility concerns for traditional and on-premises applications in the cloud environment
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Disaster Recovery as a Service market, By Type
7 Product Disaster Recovery as a Service market, By Organization Size
8 Product Disaster Recovery as a Service market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles.