The “Global Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market Analysis to 2025″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the physical security information management industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global physical security information management market with detailed market segmentation by product type, application and geography. The global physical security information management market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Physical security information management (PSIM) is defined as a software platform, which is used for enhancing and automating the operations center management. It makes integration of multiple unconnected security applications and devices easier. PSIM aids in controlling these unconnected security devices through one comprehensive user interface.
Increase in use of PSIM to identify network issues is the major driver which helps in surging the growth of physical security information management market whereas competition among vendors act as a restraining factor for this market. Integration of social media into PSIM will add new opportunities for this market in the coming years.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at http://bit.ly/2E0GJZp
The List of Companies
1. CNL Software
2. NICE Ltd.
3. Tyco International Plc (Johnson Controls.)
4. Vidsys, Inc.
5. Axxon Soft
6. Genetec Inc.
7. Intergraph Corporation (Hexagon AB)
8. Milestone systems A/S.
9. Verint Systems Inc.
10. Prysm Software.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global physical security information management market based on product type and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall physical security information management market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
Also, key physical security information management market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Buy
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.