Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Enquire more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2415360
The telecom service revenue growth in the Senegal over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, mobile voice, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by rising smartphone subscriptions,operator’s focus on data-centric offers and growing adoption of relatively higher-value 3G/4G services. Fixed broadband revenue will be led by steady growth in DSL subscriptions and projected rises in FTTH lines.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Senegal.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– Overall telecom service revenue in Senegal will grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over 2018-2023.
– Mobile revenue will account for 76.1% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
– Mobile data revenue will more than double over the forecast period.
– The top two mobile operators, Orange Senegal and Tigo Senegal will account for 77% of total mobile subscriptions estimated 2018.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Senegal’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Senegal’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Senegal’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Senegal.
Orange Senegal/ Sonatel
Saga Africa Holdings
Etisalat Service Holding
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2415360
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.